Title: IVR Technology Business Consultant
Role:Technology Business Consultant
Assignment: Guidance CareIVR Systems
Are you a fit?
Are you a technically savvy analytical thinker? Would you enjoy using your computer
skills to help assess business needs and improve business processes?
As atechnologybusiness consultant for Guidance CareIVR Systemsyou will consult with associates in other business and IT areastoidentify business requirements (or stories)andsupplementthosewithsystem requirementsand Interactive Voice Response (IVR) call flows. You will also act as a subject matter lead on projects, providing accurate and timely analysis, user interface design, testing strategy and documentation of complex systems tasks.
* Partners with business and IT teams to understand, identify, and document the business opportunity through non:ambiguous, testable project requirements / stories within the approved project scope
* Conducts presentations and overviews of project requirements/stories to a variety of audiences aiding in validation and maturity
* Creates requirements models as appropriate including use cases, process flows, system context diagrams, and data flow diagrams
* Design IVR call flows that will solve the business problem and satisfy the project requirements/stories
* Partners with IT teams to create systemand integrationtesting strategies that covertheapplication changes
* Embedded Agile Scrum team member participating in all levels of Agile planning
* Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
* Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
* Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
* Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
* Expert in eliciting and documenting business requirements/stories
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with voice user interface composition and design, including usability knowledge
* Experience withsystem and integrationtesting strategies
* Experience with business process modeling
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Snagit
* Masters Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
* Ability to write basic relational database queries
* Working knowledge of business intelligence tools, such as OBIEE or QlikView
* Prior experience in insurance or call center operations
You will report tothe Manager of Guidance Care Sys