Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, kentucky
, is one of the nation's largest publicly traded health benefits companies, with approximately 11 million medical members located primarily in 15 states and Puerto Rico. Humana offers a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services
- through traditional and consumer-choice plans - to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals.Over its 43-year history, Humana has consistently seized opportunities to meet changing customer needs.Today, Humana is a leader in consumer engagement. Throughout its diversified customer portfolio, the company provides guidance that can both help lower costs and lead to a better health plan experience.
Are you a fit?
Do you have a passion for being able to impact and influence the direction of people's thinking through the impactful creation and delivery of training programs? If so, this role may be for you!Assignment Capsule
As a Learning Consultant you will: build organizational capability to achieve business strategies by enhancing the organizations effectiveness and performance.
- Engage associates and coach performance.
- Consult with internal business partners to match organizational needs with the appropriate solutions;
- Assess learning needs, design, develop and deliver learning interventions.
- Selects appropriate media for delivery to include online tools or content and other blended learning solutions.
- Review and analyze audit documents and data to identify what can be used to evidence meeting operational standards.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior work experience with curriculum design combined with stand up and delivery of complex content
- Computer literate (MS Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Humana's internal policies, procedures and systems
You will report to Learning Manager. This area may be under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Officer in Operations or Human Resources.Additional Information