Marketing Intern 10678 Louisville KY
Job Title: Marketing Intern 10678 Louisville KY
Job Type: Full:Time
Location: Louisville, KY
Interns work with Farm Credit field and central office marketing team staff to help market, sell, and analyze insurance related products FCS provides to rural America. Interns specific duties include completing assigned projects promoting and coordinating marketing, stewardship, scholarship, or related project(s), completing an intern development guide, attending sales and team meetings and working with various FCS employees. (Summer interns specific duties include all the above, plus presenting the project to Farm Credit leadership.)
1. FACILITATE WITH WRITING AND MAINTAINING COPY FOR;
FCS printed collateral.
Website including daily responsibility for updated information
PR and other customer communications.
Sales letters and other direct mail.
2. COMPLETE MARKETING/INSURANCE PROJECT: The interns project(s) will be designed specifically for the marketing segment for business developments team needs. Projects could include direct mail campaigns, special event planning, prospecting customers through research, analyzing underwriting standards, and other ideas Farm Credit or the intern suggest.
3. COMPLETE INTERN DEVELOPMENT GUIDE: The intern will gain FCS and industry knowledge by completing development activities that will involve them in the business.
4. CUSTOMER, COMMUNITY AND TEAM INVOLVEMENT: The intern will demonstrate FCS values through his/her interaction with potential and current FCS customers, the community and the office team. He/she will assist the office staff in daily activities.
5. REPRESENT AND COMMUNICATES THE MISSION AND VALUES OF FCSand complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations.
6. SUMMER INTERNS ONLY:
PRESENT PROJECT TO FCS MID:AMERICA LEADERSHIP: At the conclusion of the internship, the intern will present his/her project(s) results to members of Farm Credit Services of Mid:America leadership.
Minimum Qualifications Education: Summer Interns will be college sophomores or juniors pursuing a bachelors degree in agriculture, marketing, business or related field. (Interns outside the standard summer program may also be college seniors.) Candidates must be willing to relocate to Louisville area.